Building & Facility Management
Key4Property is an integrated building and facilities management company with a difference that has risen to meet the high demands of the residential and commercial sector in Brisbane. Currently managing multiple buildings and assets valued in excess of $50M.
Primarily, we are a property services company entrusted with the care and protection of your important investment asset.
Our highly proactive staff is comprised of:
- Project Manager,
- Town Planner,
- Telecommunication, Electrical and Fire System consultants
- Certified Financial Services and Property Services advisers
- Licensed Property Sales and Leasing REIQ agents
Our Building Management team members have strong expertise and experience in:
- Coordination of building defect reports
- Programming of maintenance works and supervising of contractors
- Communication and Enforcement of by-laws / rules relating to the property
- Attending owner corporation and liaising with Body Corporate entity.
- Control of keys / access systems
- Management of security & technology systems
- Reporting and advising the owners corporation of all building issues
Within Key4Property is more than forty years of asset management experience. We add value by controlling cost expenditure, identifying preventative maintenance opportunities and supervising contract works. With experience in defect warranty periods, building rectification, strata title mediation, resident group actions plus more, Key4Property has what it takes to help owners and corporations avoid the complication of managing a multi-unit complex themselves.
Facilities Management encompasses more than just the day-to-day cleaning or repairs and also involves long-term maintenance planning. Setting operational and performance goals for the building systems helps to ensure continual effective operation. These systems range from emergency fire pump diesel generators or central gas plants to community CCTV and lighting systems, so planning is vital to successful maintenance and minimal downtime.
- Waste and Pest Management
- Sustainability Initiatives
- Water Efficiency
- Energy Management
- Landscape Maintenance
- Fire and Lift systems
- Essential Services monitoring
Why do we include a free maintenance program with our service?
Some of the reasons why we believe it is essential to have a maintenance program:
- It is the most cost-effective way to maintain the value of your asset
- Plant Equipment and Services can be monitored to ensure efficient use
- The standard and presentation of your building is maintained
- Subjective decision making, and emergency corrective maintenance is avoided
- A small defect taken care of, heavily reduces the chances of a major repair issue
- A future large expenditure item may be subsidised with our Key4 recompense program